1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
I will be VIOLATING these rules at my discretion. Those planning to protest this will soon be written out of history. That history will contain no trace of your existence. The very idea of you will have never existed in the first place, or rather, never has existed. For those confused about the temporal paradox I have just called into creation, know this: it's generally messy.
1) My first name is Ward, and my most used nickname is wardzak, if you see a wardzak somewhere, it's probably me.
2) I live in Belgium, not a dull country as some believe: it's in the center of europe so theres easy travel (and a lot of bands passing through), and because our country is so small no city is more then 2 hours by car.
3) I'm in my first bachelor industrial engineering, since the arty farties in architecture didn't let me through last year
4) My main two hobbies are playing games and reading fantasy novels.
1) Are you happy?
I guess, although people often remark that I don't smile very often.
2) What are your religious views? Why do you think that way?
I think I could be considered an atheļst, although being brought up with a religious background(Catholic) still makes me value some of major christian values on life.
I live according to my own philosophy.
3) Which school of philosophy best describes your view on life?
A list to choose from would be practical. I like to approach things in life in a relaxed way. Although I tend to be lazy too often, I try to build on myself and my future. I'm a cynic, but I try to give everyone a chance at proving themselves. I suppose i could go on, might edit some later...
4) If you're lying on your back outside, looking at a star-filled sky, what is it you think about?
How we're probably not the only ones in the universe, and wonder if humankind will ever see alien species.
5) Do you have faith in humanity?
This is a vague question, I don't think the human race will live on forever.
6) Have you ever consumed a piece of media that has taught you a valuable lesson about life?
A man (I don't want to use the word 'human' all the time, calm down raging feminists) learns from his surroundings and too often these happen to be games, films, anime, series but also books for me; so yes.
7) Do you think that space travel is at all possible? How big do you think the human race will grow on a cosmological scale?
I think it is, but we might need other technology then we use at this moment. Whether humankind will achieve this depends on the time we have left on earth and on whether we will discover the needed technology. I suppose space travel will be the only way for long time survival of the human race.
8) Do you believe that all humans deserve to be treated equally? What drives you to answer the question the way you do?
I believe that all humans need to get a chance to prove themselves. And one should see that some people didn't get all the chances to achieve what others have achieved in their past lives.
9) If a tree falls in a forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?
I suppose this is a semantic question on what 'sound' exactly means. I'm pretty sure the fall still brings forth the vibrations in the air that we perceive as sound, the question is or this is still sound when there's no one to receive these vibrations and process them.
10) Do you think humans are the only kind of sentient life in the universe?
I do not, it is so vast I think there are reasonable chances there are other life forms in the universe.
11) Can you prove the principle of explosion (i.e. (P ∧ ¬P) → everything you could ever imagine)? If so, would you be so kind as to oblige?
what I look like? Some philoso-scientist?! biatch pls.
I don't want to come up with questions and people to tag at this moment, might edit later...